shopping list coordinator
Shopping List Program Coordinator
12 months minimum commitment
average 1-2 hours per week
Funding Team Manager and fws Treasurer, Finance and accounts team
The Shopping List Program Coordinator will oversee the fws Shopping List. This position is part of a team of Fundraising Program Coordinators who coordinate specific programs as part of the fws Funding Team. Each coordinator needs to be a team player who works across fws teams, is ready to think differently and contributes to driving fws funding programs.
- Monitor Shopping List sales and work with other fws volunteers to link monthly sales records to accounting and receipting records and update the Shopping List online store to reflect sales made.
- Oversee and update the Shopping List online content ensuring it remains current. This involves working with fws volunteers on the ground at Kesho Leo for item descriptions and pricing, and website volunteers in Australia for online updates.
- Maintain a database of Shopping List items as advertised and sold, for accountability purposes.
- Be a point of contact for the Shopping List, answering enquiries from the public and other fws volunteers.
- Attend to special requests from shoppers, such as delivery of thank you cards for gifts.
- Identify new ways to promote the Shopping List with a goal to increase fundraising.
- Provide program reporting as necessary.
- Answer or refer general enquiries about fws from the public or other fws volunteers.
key performance indicators
- The Shopping List is up-to-date and sales are monitored and linked into accounting systems.
- Enquiries are answered and within agreed timeframes.
- Attendance (conference call in most cases) at funding team meetings (approx. 1 hour per month).
- Positive and collaborative relationships with other fws volunteers involved in the Shopping List.
- Shopping List sales levels are maintained and ideally increased over time.
- Reporting as agreed with the team is provided.
- Demonstrated adherence to fws values.
skills & requirements
- Experience in marketing or PR.
- A sharp eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills.
- Ability to work in a team spread across Australia and internationally.
- Strong technology skills: e-commerce, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Apps and social media.
- Experience using a website cms and FormStack is desirable
think you're up for it?
Please fill out our Volunteer Placement Form.
Or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com