Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course
Arusha, Tanzania, June 22nd to July 3rd, 2015
Presented in Swahili
foodwater shelter and the Kenyan Permaculture Research Institute (PRI Kenya) are pleased to offer Kiswahili speakers the opportunity to attend this Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course.
- Sustainable farming and backyard gardening for self-reliance and excess
- Soil management using composting, swale design and other simple techniques
- Surface water management and rainwater harvesting
- Aquaculture, livestock and poultry care
- Natural forest regeneration and biodiverse food forests
- Income generation solutions such as mushroom and honey production
- Sanitation solutions such as compost toilets and biodigesters
- Permaculture ethics and principles of site design and integrated systems
- Village design, natural building and appropriate technologies including fuel efficient stoves
The course costs US$450* with scholarships available.
(*scholarships are available through application for East African based participants, as well as group discounts)
To be placed on our mailing list to hear about upcoming opportunities, please email your contact details to email@example.com.
For further information, to ask a question or to just say hi, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.