IT Project Analyst
IT Project Analyst
6 months minimum commitment
average Hours per week
3-4 hours per week
The organization has completed the implementation of Salesforce within our volunteering team. We are now ready to begin the migration of other parts of the organization to Salesforce to ensure we maximize the opportunity Salesforce gives us to implement improvements.
We have a vacancy for an experienced volunteer Technical Project Manager capable of leading the effort to plan and implement the changes necessary to ensure this migration is executed effectively.
It is envisaged that this is a 6 month project and may be a shared role if more than one suitable volunteer is identified.
- Spend time to learn how different areas of fws function, documenting the processes and opportunities for streamlining and improving our processes supported by Salesforce.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure the organization is informed and prepared for change.
- Identify resources necessary to support the migration of users.
- Produce a set of recommendations for the Board on the priorities for migration.
- Implement recommendations that have board approval
- Participate and oversee another volunteer in the preparation of training and support of users.
- Prepare a regular report on the project progress.
- Deliver training to the board and relevant volunteers on how to use Salesforce
key performance indicators
- Key contributor to the development and implementation of a funding program.
- Report monthly to the fws board on performance against plan.
- Demonstrate adherence to fws values.
- fws board and volunteers achieve level of competency and independence in using Salesforce
skills & requirements
- Experience in business analysis.
- Account management experience
- Excellent communication and project planning skills.
- Previous experience with a Salesforce implementation
- Knowledge of the Not-For-Profit sector would be advantageous.
Please fill out our Volunteer Placement Form
Or if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org